Exhaust filters made of fiberglass material are designed to collect the dense dyes in the paint booth. In an open knit pattern, the ground filters obtained from glass fibers provide high efficiency in the dye behavior thanks to the paint retainer layers.
- Composition: Fiberglass
- Weight: 210 gr / m²
- Thickness: 75 mm
- Gravimetric Efficiency: 93% - 97%
- Recommended Air Flow: 1,5m / sec.
- Dust Holding Capacity: 3500 - 4000 gr / m²
- Heat Variation: 180 ºC
- First Pressure Drop (Clean Filter): 315 pa.
- Last Pressure Drop: 250 pa.
- Filter Class: EU3 - G3
- Flammability: Fireproof